What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user anonymous.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, we can distinguish: Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish: Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the user editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Website not excepted by the LSSI.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies identification box and purpose.
Editor’s name, cookie name, “type” and Purpose.
1P_JAR, CONSENT, NID
THESE COOKIES ARE USED BY GOOGLE TO STORE THE USER’S PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION DURING THE VISUALIZATION OF THE PAGES WITH GOOGLE MAPS ON THEM.
APISID, CONSENT, HSID, PREF, LOGIN_INFO, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, SAPISID, SID, SSID, GPS, YSC, REMOTE_SID
SOMETIMES WE USE YOUTUBE TO STAY VIDEO CONTENT. WHEN YOU VISIT A PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE THAT CONTAINS A YOUTUBE INCRUSTED VIDEO.
_GA, _GAT, _GID
STORE A SINGLE CUSTOMER IDENTIFIER AND SERVE FOR THE CONTROL OF UNIQUE VISITS, USER DATA, CAMPAIGNS …
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the previous table.
If the user wishes more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the website, you can contact MARIELA ASTUDILLO RAMIREZ through the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the Users through the website www.femivoz.es